FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Places of people who visit this blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wow came crashing back home to find myself in the middle of the dash for Christmas - can't say I enjoy it!

Wow, after 2 nine hour plane rides (the last on Air Canada which sucks) I had to come home to be in the middle of the biggest commerical pain - Christmas shopping! This has never been my favorite time! Don't get me wrong I love Christmas but hate the rush to buy, buy, buy, etc.

My ex wife Irene was nice enough to pick me up at the airport! We're on different planets when it comes to life styles but we will always care for each other! In fact I'll be staying at her new condo for Christmas seeing as I don't have a home or anywhere else to stay. Actually we get along better now as friends as long as her dam boyfriend doesn't show up when I'm there. But I'm grateful for her hospitality but what the heck how else will she get to celebrate Christmas with me!

I have mixed emotions of coming back home! One part of me says yeah this is home. While the other says why didn't I wait till after Christmas? The commericalism at Christmas emphasizes the big differences between my home country and Africa so much! I saw so much need and poor people then come home to all this shopping and spending that it makes me feel me want to help the people in Africa some more!

I think I will either be trying to help some of them from here or I may head back there again in a couple years! I just can't ignore the need to help them again.

But unless a friend I met there persuades me and I get side tracked, I'll be heading to Central and South America in 2008. So I plan to post update my other blog in the future

Check out free-spirit-guy.blogspot.com which I already have going. So check it out or find me on facebook.

No comments:

About Me

Project Team - John Agak, Lydia, Jessica, Katy, Angus, Tom kenyaprojects@gmail.com