FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Places of people who visit this blog

Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've posted some pics here but unfortunately with the internet running at the speed of snailmail, I'm just happy to get it loaded so sorry there is no great presentation - so just view! Will post some more as internet and time allows

The beach scenes are at Nungwi beach at the north end of Zanzibar about 1 hr north of Stonetown. There are a few resorts there however the place I stayed Jumbo brothers of course were grass huts but with showers and toilets for $15 which starts to get pricey.




















Then I posted pics of Maasai Mara but of course my pics didn't do the place any justice. But no one said I was a great photographer as I was too busy viewing the animals not taking pics.










Pic of my tent at Lake Naivasha in Central Kenya. My tent was only about 25 meters from the hippos which wandered out of the lake at night. Luckily the campsite had erected electric fences to keep us campers from getting trampled. Really enjoyed my days camping in that area.

Some pics of friends at the village of Kanyawegi and a beautiful pic from Kit Myakai a rock which has a lot of religious significance to the Luo people in Western Kenya.









No comments:

About Me

Project Team - John Agak, Lydia, Jessica, Katy, Angus, Tom kenyaprojects@gmail.com