FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Places of people who visit this blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thanks to all the people who support us in our trip to assist the Villagers of Kanyawegi

It's hard to properly thank all the people who support and donated to help the villagers of Kanyawegi. Many people gave us morale support and are interested in our cause. Not all people can afford to support us with a monetary donation nor do we expect it. But we appreciate people's support and good wishes. Some people supported us by attending our Fundraising night. Others would have liked to attend if their their schedule allowed or were they in our city. Others supported us by making a donation as they are in another location. These people are listed in:
http://www.givemeaning.com/project/KASOW

I'd like to thank family & friends who supported me which I greatly appreciate.

Irene - who supports all my endeavors
Jolene - my daughter who takes time to be involved in my causes
Darren - my son who takes an interest and supports our cause
Fumie - my mother who is always so positive and generous with her support of her children no matter what we do

Kim & Shirley
Patricia & Chuck
Tak
Kanae
Sue & Frank
Mas & Joanne
Ted & Jane
Sandra & Richard
Corinne & Dean

Dr. Patrick - my eye doctor and his wife Myma are people I've known for over 15 years. They are not only our family's doctor but friends.

Dr. Bert - my dentist and his wife Nita are also 2 people I've known for a few years. They are very support of our cause and appreciate knowing them.

Anthony and Rosa are friends of mine from Dallas, Texas who I met and worked with in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia a few years back. We don't see each other often but they are people we count as friends.

Ron & Louise are friends I've known for so many years from socializing, camping & canoeing

Bob & Flora who I've known for many years from our canoeing and skiing trips

There are also many other people who have supported our cause to help the villagers that I may not personally know but would like to thank.

No comments:

About Me

Project Team - John Agak, Lydia, Jessica, Katy, Angus, Tom kenyaprojects@gmail.com